Autodesk Vehicle Tracking Overview
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking enables engineers, designers, and planners at government agencies and engineering consulting firms working on transportation or site design projects to evaluate vehicle movements predictably.
The software provides integrated analysis and simulation tools that can be used as part of the design process that allows the user to predictably evaluate the movements of steered vehicles, light rail vehicles, aircraft, and design car parks and junctions.
This is carried out within a familiar Autodesk AutoCAD environment that can be incorporated within a collection of Autodesk software, including AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D, and Autodesk AutoCAD Utility Design Software.
You can also download another great related program Mitchell UltraMate –Auto Body Shop Repair Estimating Software.
Features of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2023
- The design and simulation tools integrate with AutoCAD and Microstation environments.
- Use swept path analysis to speed up planning and design processes.
- Explore alternative roundabout design options and evaluate safety and standards compliance.
- Animate vehicle paths directly within the CAD environment. Create 2D or 3D animations using multiple camera angles and even a Record function.
- Layout vehicle parking areas in minutes instead of hours. Quickly place rows, custom bays, and access roads. Use grips to edit design alternatives easily.
- The Road Design tool uses intelligent objects to help engineers create and edit roundabout geometry to various international design standards.
- Analyze all aspects of airside vehicle operations by checking to taxi, stand clearances, pushback maneuvers, jet blast safety zones, ground service vehicle access, etc.
- Assess the movements of trams and other light rail vehicles. Model the path of most single or double multi-axle bogies and suspended units.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended