Overview of On1 Photo RAW 2022
ON1 Photo RAW for macOS includes significant updates to both performance and image quality, significant new features like non-destructive layers integration, new layered file features including auto-alignment and focus stacking, a new portrait tab, a new text tool, new digital asset management updates, and new supported cameras and lenses.
This program includes the professional tools photographers need to get professional results—all in a single well-thought-out photography workflow application.
This new version is a game-changer. It gives photographers the features they use the most from the Lightroom and Photoshop worlds in a single application. This is what we mean by an all-new photo editing experience.
Optional App Integration:
- Photoshop CS6 or CC
- Photoshop Elements 14 and above
- Photoshop Lightroom Classic 6 and above
- Apple Photos
Overview of On1 Photo RAW 2022 for MacOS Features
- New AI-powered algorithms will give the ability to transfer Lightroom-edited photos
- Create posters, add bylines, or add editing annotations
- Apply, clear, edit, or delete keywords
- Combine multiple HDR photos, other photos, text, or alternate exposures with your HDR photos
- The new user interface will have a fresh and modern feel
- Blend multiple photos at different focus distances to increase depth-of-field
- Combine multiple photos as layers and align based on image content
- New film grain, curves, color adjustment filters to Effects
Technical Details and System Requirements for On1 Photo RAW 2021 for MacOS and Windows
- Supported OS: macOS 10.12, 10.13, or 10.14 / Windows 8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in) Recommended: 16 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB for installation SSD
- Display: OpenGL 4.2-compatible video card with 1 GB dedicated video RAM, 1920×1080 resolution (at 100% scale factor)