Avatar Studios is known for having one of the world’s finest acoustic environments for recording and has won several industry awards. Since its inception in the 1970s, it’s hosted bands and artists like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Journey, Kings of Leon and The Clash.
The drums were recorded through a Neve 8068 console and signal chains of modern and vintage studio gear by an engineer/drummer team that has decades worth of experience behind the console and in the tracking room. Between them, they have worked with artists covering the whole gamut of genres, from classic rock (Kiss, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen) to soul (Joss Stone, John Mayer) and modern pop (Beyoncé, Katy Perry).
- Recorded in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York City
- 18 GB of raw, unprocessed drum sounds recorded through Neve, Pultec and GML signal chains
- Three (3) full kits (Ludwig*, Slingerland*, Rogers*) and additional snares
- Several setups of different cymbals
- Included MIDI library played by session drummer Nir Z
- Included presets for instant mix-ready sounds